The Long List of Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fabrications
“But in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.” Matthew
15:6-9, Isaiah 29:13
The list of unbiblical doctrines fabricated by Dispensationalists is long and should
disturb anyone who truly believes in Sola Scriptura. These are just some of the many
Pre-Tribulation Rapture and Invisible Return false doctrines found nowhere in the
1. The Rapture will occur before the start of the Tribulation
2. Jesus will come back invisibly and only believers will see Him
3. The Rapture will be instant and invisible
4. The Church will not be here during the Tribulation
5. Christ’s Olivet prophecies were not written to the Church
6. II Thessalonians 2 says the Rapture will precede the antichrist
7. The Seven Churches of Revelation are seven church ages
8. The church at Philadelphia is solely the Church of the Last Days
9. John’s entrance through the open door is the Rapture
10. The 144,000 are evangelists
11. The Rapture is not the Second Coming
12. The Great Multitude that comes out of the Tribulation is not the Church
13. The Tribulation is the Day of the Lord
14. The Church and Israel cannot both be here during Daniel’s seventh week
15. There are seven Dispensations taught in the Bible
16. The Seventh Trumpet is not the last trumpet of I Corinthians 15
17. I Corinthians 15 instant transformation is an instant rapture
18. The prophetic types predict a Pre-Tribulation Rapture
19. The Mystery of God is not Christ and the Church
20. The First Resurrection of Revelation 20 is not the I Thessalonians 4 resurrection
21. The seven seals and seven trumpets are judgments
22. The Tribulation is the wrath of God
23. The Seven Bowls of Gods’ Wrath is part of the Tribulation
24. The Church will not come under persecution by the Antichrist
25. The Church will not be here when the mark of the beast is instituted
The list of Last Day prophecy doctrines that pre-Tribulationists don't understand
is equally long and disturbing
1. What the Seven Seal Scroll is
2. What the Seven Seals are
3. Who the Great Multitude are
4. Who the 144,000 are
5. What the Seven Trumpets are
6. What the Seven Bowls of God's Wrath are
7. Who the Seven Churches are
8. Who the Philadelphia church represents
9. What the Mystery of God is
10. What the Seventh Trumpet is
11. What the Last Trumpet is
12. What and when the First Resurrection is
13. Who the Olivet Discourse is written to
14. What happens in the twinkling of an eye
15. When the Rapture will take place
16. What the Little Scroll is
17. Who will populate the Messianic age
18. The Tribulation is not wrath or judgment
19. What is the relationship between the Church and Israel
20. What and when the Church age is
21. How many dispensations are really taught in the Bible
22. What the Day of the Lord is
23. What and when the Second Coming is
24. Who the Restrainer is
25. Who Matthew 24 was written to
26. What "every eye shall see Him" means
27. Who will be persecuted by the beast
28. Who the elect, saints or brethren are
29. What "this generation" means
What the Bible actually says about the Second Coming and Rapture and how these false
teaching contradict the Word of God
1. Jesus said He would return to gather the elect from the air after the Tribulation.
Christians are called the elect (chosen) throughout the New Testament. Matthew 24:29-31,
2. The Rapture will not occur until after the Last Trumpet sounds. The last Trumpet
in the Bible is the Seventh Trumpet at the end of the Tribulation (Revelation 11:15-18).
A great trumpet sounds at the coming of Christ in Matthew 24:31. If this is not the
Rapture Trumpet, then I Corinthians 15:51 is wrong.
3. The First Resurrection will not happen until after the saints resist the mark
and image of the beast. Since there can be only one First Resurrection, the Revelation
20 resurrection has to be the same as the resurrection of the dead in Christ just
before the Rapture. Revelation 20:4-7 is called the First Resurrection. I Thessalonians
4 says the dead in Christ will rise first just before the rapture. Revelation 20:4-6
is describing who will reign with Christ during the Millennium. This resurrection
is a parenthetical event that happened earlier but the rewards for it are described
in this later chapter because they were now being awarded. Revelation 20:1-5, I Thessalonians
4. The Lord Jesus will not come and we will not be gathered to Him unless the apostasy
comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed first, both Tribulation events.
Matthew 24:10, II Thessalonians 2:1-4.
5. Rahab, a prophetic type of the Church, was not taken out until after the seventh
trumpet of the seventh day of the battle of Jericho, just as the Church will not
be taken out of the world until after the seventh trumpet of the seventh seal. Joshua
6. Joel 2 says the cosmic disasters of the Sixth Seal will occur before the Day of
the Lord so the Tribulation cannot be the Day of the Lord as pre-Tribulation advocates
claim. Joel 2:31, II Thessalonians 2:1-4, Revelation 6:12.
7. The Bible never says the rapture is always imminent as pre-Tribulationist teach.
Suddenness is not imminence. Imminent means something is about to happen. Nothing
can be imminent for 2,000 years. Only when “all these things” of the Tribulation
begin to take place will the return of Christ and the Rapture be truly imminent.
Matthew 24:33, Luke 21:31-13, Mark 13:29-36.
8. Darbyists teach that because the name "Church" is not used after Revelation 3,
this proves it will not be here during the Tribulation. The name “Jew” isn’t used
after chapter 3 either, but that doesn’t mean the Jews will not be present during
the Tribulation. They certainly will be. The great multitude of Gentile believers
in Revelation 7:9-17 is a perfect description of the Church.
9. An invisible Coming is not Biblical either. The Scriptures clearly state that
every eye will see Him. Acts 1 says Jesus will come in the same way as He left: visibly
and in the clouds. His Coming will be seen across the entire sky from east to west.
Revelation 1:7, Acts 1:9-11, Matthew 24:27.
10. Another falsehood is teaching the Tribulation is the wrath and judgment of God.
The Tribulation is called a test (Revelation 3:10) but it is never called wrath or
judgment anywhere in the Scriptures. The wrath of God in poured only after Jesus
comes on the clouds to gather the Church. The Seven Bowls of God's Wrath are not
poured out until after the Seventh Trumpet, in fact don't occur until five chapters
11. The pre-Tribulation rapture is not in the Bible anywhere. There is not a single
verse of Scripture which states there will be a pre-Tribulation rapture or an invisible
return or that the Church will not go through the Tribulation.